Friday, March 9, 2012

Shri Radhe Maa - What Maa gave me





By Sanjeev Gupta

Rita Purohit’s story: Mamtamai Shree Radhe Maa channels her grace mainly through sight or drishti during her darshan. She is an ansh avatar of Maa Sherawaali Durga who has no selfish desires save the welfare of her devotees. Her door is a divine hospital where the worse of afflictions are cured. Her energy is gentle, full of light and radiant with love. Her grace has fulfilled all my desires. She has given me much more than I deserve. She is am embodiment of maternal love. She does not ask anything of anyone. She does not demand worship or service. She does not ask people to abandon beliefs, philosophies and old ways of worship. Whatever she says comes to pass. She rarely speaks on her own. All specific queries made by devotees are directed to Choti Maa, her closest attendant, who communicates Shri Maa’s will to her devotees. In the nine years I have known her, my health has improved, my financial issues have been sorted out, my family has grown to be supportive and there is a deep sense of contentment in life. I do not fear death anymore because I know Shri Maa will guide me in the hereafter as well. My only prayer now is that I do not commit a sin so grave that it attracts Devi Maa’s displeasure.

As spoken to Satish Purohit

For more details visit - www.radhemaa.com

No comments: