Monday, March 19, 2012

Shri Radhe Maa - Leela Amrut - Miracle on Day 41



I will never abandon you  - Shri Radhe Maa - Vachan Amrut
   
By Sanjeev Gupta

Shri Radhe Maa
Vishal Sareen’s (Mintu) story: Mamtamai Shri Radhe Maa ordered me to visit Gurudwara Sahib for 41 consecutive days. I did not know why Devi Maa should order me to do so out of the blue but I would not dare to disobey her orders. I knew there had to be a reason. It was just that I did not know it yet. Religiously, for 41 days, I visited the local Gurudwara Sahib in Sydney.

On the 41st day, after I was done paying my respects at the Gurudwara Sahib, I got into my car and began my drive home.  After driving some distance, I decided to change lanes so I could driver faster. As I attempted to turn left, the car that was moving ahead of me, braked to a halt. I had braked and my car had stopped but not before the two cars collided at a speed of over 100 KMPH. I closed my eyes and prayed to Devi Maa in the fraction of the second when I realised that I was about to die.

Then, I opened my eyes.

Both the cars had stopped.   

We got out of our cars to examine the damage. I had no injuries beyond a few scratches. Surprisingly, even the driver in the other car was not hurt. A couple of dents were all our cars had suffered.

Under Devi Maa’s Protection: Vishal Sareen ‘Mintu’ with his wife.
Pic/ Courtesy Vishal Sareen
 
I realised that I had witnessed a miracle. The advice to pray at the Gurudwara Sahib for 41 days made sense now. Devi Maa had warded off an inevitable disaster and saved my life.

The incident reinforced what I had always believed – Devi Maa is all-knowing. She not only knows the fate that awaits her devotees, she also shows them the way to face hard times with a prayer on their lips.

It was also striking that when Devi Maa saw troubles looming large over me, she did not ask me to offer her worship but directed me to the Gurudwara Sahib, and asked me to pray to God. When I thanked her for the miracle she smiled and said that it was God who accomplished everything, and therefore it was God whom I should thank.   
              

As spoken to Satish Purohit

Vishal Sareen lives in Sydney, Australia, where he runs RM Technology, a computer peripherals and networking business with his brother. He along with two other devotees hold chowkies regularly to glorify Maa Jagdambe in their homes. Email him on vishalsreen28@gmail.com to know more.  


To get latest update about Shri Radhe Maa's - Vachan, Swaroop, chowki details, leela. 
Follow Shri Radhe Maa on -





     

No comments: