Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mamtamai Shri Radhe Maa - Amrut Leela - Defeating death on the highway


By Sanjeev Gupta


Rita Purohit’s story:  Once, Devi Maa asked me out of the blue to call my husband who was not in the city. I did as I was asked and he told me that Devi Maa had just saved his life. He had been driving on a narrow road in the mountains that had space for just one vehicle at a time. As he turned at a bend, he noticed a heavy truck hurtling towards him. There was no way he could have prevented collision. He closed his eyes and called out, “Devi Maa protect me.” Two seconds later, he opened his eyes and found that the truck was already behind him and he was staring at a clear road. I thanked Devi Maa.
 
As spoken to Satish Purohit
 
Receive Mamtamai Shri Radhe Maa’s blessings at the Maa Jagadamba Jagran in Film City, Goregaon, Mumbai on 3rd March. Call 9820969020 for passes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shri radhe maa ji ke chrno mein mera koti koti parnaam...........jai mata di..........