Monday, February 27, 2012

'Shri Radhe Maa' saved my son

'Shri Radhe Maa'

 
By Sanjeev Gupta

Rita Purohit’s story:  Once, Shri Radhe Maa drew some snakes on my son’s hands with mehendi, and I paid no attention to it because Shri Maa’s ways are the ways of a child. She sports freely. She is extremely innocent and childlike and being around her is in ways like being around a child. I only understood what she had done a few days later, when a snake fell out of nowhere on my son as he was enjoying a joyride at a water park. He was with his schoolmates on a fun trip.

The snake did not bite him but it was narrow brush. Shaken, he narrated the story to me. I thanked Devi Maa in my heart. When I presented myself in her presence before I could say a word she said,
 “I had to protect him. He is your son. The snake had come to take him but I would not allow it. He saw my swarup (Her image in a string that he wore around his neck) and left after taking darshan.” I was too moved for words. A catch in throat, eyes streaming with tears, I fell at her feet. 

As spoken to Satish Purohit

Rita Purohit
 
Receive Mamtamai Shri Radhe Maa’s blessings at the Maa Jagadamba Jagran in Film City, Goregaon, Mumbai on 3rd March. Call 9820969020 for passes

No comments: